Wednesday, February 01, 2006



this-a-here is my work (Oreid) in progress around January 10, the day my brother came to visit.

Then we went to Arlington for 8 days and now I'm back working on it. I am currently charging up the digital camera and once she's all done I'll be able to upload what-all I've been doing...

What have I been doing, you ask? Well, I've been creating block prints to be included in this-a-here work. If you'll recall Dryads is where the whole block-printing first appeared and I'm afraid that I'm getting seriously carried away with it. So much so that I'm contemplating buying a small hand press because I'm not so good with the brayer. Things tend to be a little more smudgy than I like them. So now I'm all geared up to be a printing fool, but I also have to start on sketches for the wicked cool story that Kathleen wrote. I also have to finish the piece I'm working on now and hire a baby wrangler because I can't muster the energy at the end of the day to do all of this even though I'm super excited about it.

No comments: