Saturday, July 04, 2009

Nothing to do with the 4th of July.

Hey!
So I have had my camera for 4 years now, and I just recently figured out the macro setting. (Technologically advanced, I am not) I wish I had figured this out sooner! I love the macro setting. I am still having difficulties getting good close-ups of my smaller jewelry pendants, and I'm not sure if it's a lighting issue or the fact that the images are under glass that is giving me problems.
But the macro setting is perfect for capturing new growth in the yard.

We transplanted a whole mess of ferns from the in-laws yard to ours and they didn't do so well when temperatures jumped and daily rain showers ceased. But behold! There are tiny (one inch) fiddleheads emerging, so it looks like they are tougher than I thought.

No comments: