Thursday, October 20, 2011

I wish I could tell you I have been napping and eating bon bons, but instead I have been distracted like a mildly concussed kitten. There has been a lot going on and my art time got pushed out the way to make time for friends in need.
But if people can't count on you when they need you, you aren't much of a friend, are you?

So yes, re posting to be resumed shortly.

 I have to figure out why the computer is ignoring my SD card.
And finish (ahem...start) on my Halloween costume.

Lately I have been listening to Radiolab podcasts while I sketch. I like that they give me ideas to explore visually and verbally. It also gives me stuff to talk about with my brother who is a crazy brilliant scientist/musician.
And, side note--while I type this my whirling dervish mother-in-law is painting my dining room walls.

No comments: