Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things I do not like.

Oooh the list is long and plentiful, my friends, but at this moment bobbing at the top would be horror films.
Zombie movies in particular. I tried once, a long time ago, to watch Night of the Living Dead. The result was that I slept with my light on and a baseball bat under my bed for about a year. I am just not equipped to watch those kinds of films. They get into my brain and they haunt me for a long time. I can't simply say "the make believe is over now. go about your life."
Sadly, the Mister rates all zombie movies at the top of his list. Which means that there are many nights when he is watching a movie and I am doing something else...like updating my blog!

Also! I have discovered my one true kryptonite. Whining! I cannot stand the wheedling little voice that implies that I will do your bidding merely because you can make my brain melt out of my ears by continuing to vocalize in that manner. Enough! I say! (That's a lot of exclamation marks. Sometimes when I type an exclamation mark I hear a tiny voice in my head. It says ole[plus slanty accent thingy])

And lastly: I do not like that my day starts so very early. One should be allowed to sleep until the sun peeks over the horizon. So I am off to bed, in anticipation of another long and tiring day.

Goodnight, me lovlies!

No comments: