Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let's meet in the middle...

shall we? I know I said that when I posted these they wouldn't be upside down...and they aren't! Nor are they right side up, so do a little warming up before you scroll down--it'll make me feel better. (This is the cover up on the leg of the lovely Miz P that we started in October) We'll start with fall! Purple scarf, twirling leaves... And then winter, with his crown of holly, and cup of steamy goodness....
Next comes Spring! Flowers and a bird...or a skeleton of a bird...

Lastly, my man Summer...beach towel & a margarita. Holla!



In other news, we will be celebrating the Mister's birthday next weekend. He hates birthdays (and Christmas) so I am trying to create an all-out ridiculous bash. Something so goofy that every time he thinks back to it, he will laugh out loud. My current brainstorm involves zombies & cupcakes. Probably not 2 things that you would normally put together, but the man is near obsessed with zombies. And he's pretty peeved that he didn't think to write the zombie book first.
Other than that, my hour-a-day for art only seems to actually happen when I don't spend 8 hours at the shop. And should I count uploading to etsy & updating blogs towards that hour? Tough call...

No comments: