Sunday, October 24, 2010

Collaborations

Hidee.
I may or may not have mentioned previously that I had a brainchild that resulted in a collaboration between myself and 2 other artists: the all-talented Mr Bob and my coworker Mitchell Paukstis.
The collaboration goes as follows:
1. Each artist preps 2 canvases and starts a work.
2. We pass one canvas each to our collaborative partners.
3. We add to that canvas & pass along to the artist who has not yet seen it.
4. At the end, we should have 6 canvases that all of us have touched.
And at the very end, I am going to the VVAC and proposing a show.
So far I have started 2 canvases and worked on a canvas from Bob and one from Mitch.
I am really looking forward to seeing the final result, as we all are working from such different styles & backgrounds.
These are the two that have one artist left to treat them.


No comments: