Thursday, November 25, 2010

What to do...

Having a chance to sleep in was a wonderful rarity. (Thank you, in-laws!)

So far this morning I have made cranberry salsa for Thanksgiving at Aunt Elaine's, made cranberry sauce for home, and enjoyed a delicious breakfast of oatmeal with (waitforit) organic dark cocoa honey. From Pixie's Pocket on etsy. It is worth every penny, if you like chocolate.

So now I have to: water the animals, change out the fish tank, sort through kids clothes (WHY would anyone need 30 t-shirts?), and get painting for MY etsy shop.

And I have 4 hours. I guess I'll tend to the beasts and then tend to the art.

(Is this what being grown up is? Doing what needs to be done before you do what you want?)

Also, I have been enjoying a new blog: Cold Antler Farm. I got the link from me ma.

No comments: