Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcome 2013!

A while ago, I decided that I wasn't going to make resolutions any more. Instead I make goals. In the past this has included things like learn how to make creme brule and how to open champagne bottles. Last year I made A LOT of goals, and I accomplished most of them but I was feeling burned out by November.

This year I have limited myself to five goals that I can stretch out over the year.
1. Make art every day ( for at least 10 minutes)
2. Become more comfortable with photography. ( Ideally, I'd like to get to the point where having a camera in my hand feels natural)
3. Enter a reader challenge in Cloth, Paper, Scissors magazine
4. Make time to play outside with the kids
5. Continue with belly dance and bicycling

What are your goals for 2013?


1 comment:

Amber Pixie Shehan said...

Those sound like awesome goals! I love you, and hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!