Monday, November 14, 2011

Fine, and you?

Hey y'all!

I hope your weekend was as fantastic as mine. Saturday night I spent in the company of some of my bestest girlfriends in a hot tub under the full moon, while all around us the winds fought for control. It was pretty spectacular.

Sunday it was WINDY. A constant 30 miles an hour windy. I had to put the garden to bed for the winter, so I threw on my coat, grabbed the kids and we went outside to get stuff done. They enjoyed being out of doors so much, they were out for an hour after I came in. There are leaves to pile up and move around, don't ya know?

I am slowly getting ready for company, and in the mean time I have once again volunteered to do some art I don't really have time for--because that's the way I roll. The kids have a birthday party this week and the hosting family are moving out of state at the end of the month so I wanted to gift the birthday girl something meaningful, and something that won't make her mom crazy when she goes to pack the last of their stuff. And what do you give a girl who loves unicorns? A painting of a unicorn, of course. Because I am a glutton for a full schedule.

I am off to work on that, but you have a good night y'hear?

Go watch the moon, or the clouds, or read a book.

No comments: