Monday, October 22, 2012

Quote of the Week



I don't know about you, but I need this reminder right now. Otherwise I'll just wallow in my disappointment--I'm prone to wallowing. (Come over and we can wallow together, with a giant batch of chocolate stuff)
Right now I'm supposed to be spending hours making art and enjoying the company of a good friend, but instead, her car broke down and she isn't here. And I'm bummed.

It's time to focus on the good:

She is healthy and safe and her car let her pull off the highway before it quit completely.
I have some unexpected free time in my week.
My kids have thus far avoided catching the cold that is going around.
I got a gig teaching private art lessons, starting in November.
I get to see my itty bitty baby niece this weekend.
This week's tutorials are AWESOME. 

See? I feel better already. 



No comments: