Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year

We're 11 hours into the New Year and so far, so good.

What are your goals this year?

Mine are as follows:

1. DE CLUTTER. This happened after leafing through the IKEA catalogue and realizing that I too wanted flat surfaces devoid of piles of paper, forgotten legos, and homeless USB cables.

2. ART IT UP. Art every day. Whether it's an ATC sized painting, a piece of jewelry (yes! back to that again!), or really truely awful poetry.

3. YOGA. I get out of bed like someone twice my age, hunched over with stiff muscles. It's no good.

4. SAVE MONEY. Because it's nice to have some in the bank for when you want to do stuff, like visit far-away friends & relatives.

5. GARDEN like someone who is more invested in it. I am pretty lax about watering...maybe I should just join a CSA and then I can focus on my herbs-culinary, medicinal, & magical.

No comments: