Saturday, September 22, 2012

Whosa whatsa?

Hidee!

I am writing to you in between making lunch, making chicken stock, hemming pants, making treats for our Mabon (Autumn Equinox) celebration tonight, and getting items ready to go for the crafts fair on September 29.
In short: I am crazy, I am busy...and I am short too!

 I have decided that I need to get back into my weekly to-do list-making so that I remember all the stuff that needs doing. FOR EXAMPLE: I was going to re-open my etsy shop today, but got so caught up in creating stuff for the craft fair I FORGOT to photograph my inventory. And as you know: on Etsy, nobody buys stuff without seeing it first. I also have to talk myself down from re-inventing the wheel. I have a perfectly serviceable to-do-list template. I don't NEED to make a new one.

Currently, I am the Queen of Distractions.
Ooh! A sparkly!

Ta, lovelies! My water is a-boiling and the minutes they are a-flying. Have a super keen Equinox weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, was just going through the google looking for good info and stumbled across your website. I am stunned at the design that you've on this site. It shows how you appreciate this subject.